LaunchBox Community Forums

PC-Engine Media not found but it's available on Emumovies

illfated

I added my PC-Engine games to the Turbografx-16 platform in Launchbox but it cannot find any media from those (japanese) games.

When I'm using the Emumovies downloader it finds the media for 90% of the roms just fine.

But when I use the launchbox integrated Emumovies downloader it can't find anything.

Am I doing something wrong?

Because PC Engine doesn't exist on our site, and other regional consoles are being merged with the regular ones, and keeping the metadata and images of all of them. We need to even add for this console as well.

So with Scrape As you can make any number of custom consoles with this. You can change the name and set it in the Manage Platforms view, you can also set it during import if you make the name a non-default one. Past that, I don't know why it's not finding video. If games are being found otherwise in the LaunchBox Games Database and other EmuMovies stuff, then I don't know whats going on right now. I'll talk to Jason and see if anything is going on.