LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Saturn not syncing with emumovies

LogicalEgo

I wanted to update all of my Saturn videos to Circo's latest build. When I go to import metadata and choose to overwrite, it zips through really fast and is not catching the video files. I removed the platform and re added to the same effect. I deleted the older video files and choose to replace only missing metadata field to the same results. I dont know if this is a bug in LB or on EM's end. I was able to update all the other latest system's he has uploaded recently with zero issues, its just the Saturn that I know. Just wanted to let the power be aware in case anyone else has the same problem.

Oh I see what it is now. It is not accepting high quality as an option through LB. It seems you can only download standard mp4 240p even though on emumovies through the ftp or sync tool you can get high quality which is 480p. It looks like it's maybe on EM's end that isn't enabling it. See if you can download HQ vs Standard.