LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox 7.0-beta-15 Marque screen wrong monitor issue

Baoh

I have setup LaunchBox BigBox 7.0-beta-15 on Windows 10 Anniversary Edition 64-bit.  My GPU is a GTX 980ti.

The marque is set to display on monitor 1 and the BigBox interface on monitor 2.  The BigBox UI shows fine on monitor 2, but the marquee seems to also be on monitor 2 but hidden behind the BigBox UI.  Monitor 1 just shows a picture of my desktop.  You can see the marquee in the Marquee and BigBox.png below.  That screen shot shows that the marquee displays in the alt-tab menu.

Some other details.  If I change BigBox to show the UI on monitor 1, it just resizes it instead of resizing it a moving it to monitor 1.  Monitor 2 is my primary display in display settings.  Monitor 2 is also 4k and I use 150% DPI scaling.  Monitor 1 is 1080p and does not use DPI scaling.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

BigBox Config.png

BigBox UI.png

Marquee and BigBox.png

• 8 months later...