LaunchBox Community Forums

Custom Mouse cursors for Bigbox

W4YNEWHITE

Hey guys.

So, I've decided to use Launchbox now to centralize the way I do gaming. This is working well. But what I would like to know is, is there a way to customize the Mouse cursor in Bigbox mode. As, a controller is very useful in this department, sometimes I enjoy using a mouse to navigate. Maybe a plugin, or something. Please let me know whats possible. Thanks.

That would be Jason's ultimate call, but I don't see why a way to just plop in certain sized png's in to a cursor folder, and then allow the user to choose which cursor they want from within the software couldn't work? Could apply to LaunchBox too when someone tries to use a Controller. I mean obviously, LaunchBox is meant for a keyboard and mouse, Big Box a controller, but customization is always nice.

If you could make a feature request ticket on our Bit Bucket by clicking Issues/Requests at the top of forum pages, you're more than welcome to request it! That would be the best place for Jason to see it, as you and other users can vote on it (don't forget to vote on your own ticket!), and he usually tries to go by vote count unless it's bug related. I would also say to normally search first and see if it's been requested before, but I think this is a unique request, 1st time I've seen it.