LaunchBox Community Forums

Games Folder path not matching Import option

gogocons

Hello,

I am noticing that the Games Folder Path as seen in the Manage Platforms dialog is showing as the Games path in the LaunchBox base directory instead of where my ROMs were imported and the option "Use the files in their current location" was selected. Is this intentional? This seems to be affecting my Scan for Added/Removed ROMs functionality unless I manually change all the Game Folder paths. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Thank you for all you do, this application is truly amazing and really brings the living room together!

Yes, that is normal. The user needs to currently change the paths in the Manage System screen manually. I don't know if Jason has any plans to make this an automatic process, but I think not. If it changed every time you imported games to the last location you imported roms, if you decided to import roms to a platform from a different location, then it would change to the latest directory and forget your first directory. Maybe adding more game paths in the future would help, but I can see automatic path changing can be problematic.