LaunchBox Community Forums

Sanicsip VideoThemes

sanicsip

30 minutes ago, SNAK3ATER said:

Awesome job as usual @sanicsip :D

i'm glad to see someone giving modern games some love! Are you planning on making a theme for Overwatch and Battlefield 1?

Also if you don't mind taking requests one of my favourite games that I grew up playing were Captain Tsubasa series on NES and SNES and Tecmo Cup on Sega Genesis but sadly I haven't found any video themes for these games yet... Maybe you can consider some of them in your future plan?

Captain Tsubasa II: Super striker (NES)

Captain Tsubasa III (SNES)

Tecmo Cup (Sega Genesis)

Thank you man!

I do not have the two games you mention, but my idea is to buy them sooner or later, so count on them in the next packs!
As for Captain Tsubasa 3 of Super Famicom take it for granted in the 3 pack of Super Nes (In fact I have 3 of captain tsubasa games in my super nes collection). The Nintendo 8Bits and Sega Genesis games will have to wait for it to start with that system, for now I'm going to focus on PC and Snes ...That's enough work! hahahah!

Best regards!

30 minutes ago, ciskohansen said:

I am another fan of Captain Tsubasa, I wish you make all

hahahah!

And who does not Cisko?
Little by little, as I commented before PC and Snes for the moment, count with these games in future packs:

Captain Tsubasa III - Koutei no Chousen

Captain Tsubasa IV - Pro no Rival Tachi

Captain Tsubasa V - Hasha no Shougou Canpione.

If there are better ones in super nes let me know, best regards!

1 hour ago, sanicsip said:

Thank you man!

I do not have the two games you mention, but my idea is to buy them sooner or later, so count on them in the next packs!
As for Captain Tsubasa 3 of Super Famicom take it for granted in the 3 pack of Super Nes (In fact I have 3 of captain tsubasa games in my super nes collection). The Nintendo 8Bits and Sega Genesis games will have to wait for it to start with that system, for now I'm going to focus on PC and Snes ...That's enough work! hahahah!

Best regards!

That's a good start! I'm glad that you will include the SNES games in your next pack I really appreciate it my friend 

Thank you again and it's nice to meet Captain Tsubasa's fans other than me :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody.
Sorry for the delay, I'm very busy lately ....
The 2 pack of videothemes for Super Nintendo is now available.
Also I want to update the videotheme of Chrono Trigger so that the logo of squaresoft is seen but I do not know how to do it, can someone help me?
Regards!

• Like 2