LaunchBox Community Forums

Sanicsip VideoThemes

sanicsip

Hi guys!

Sorry for my poor level of English, I am a boy from barcelona who has made more than 500 themes for Hyperspin and inspired by the cinemamatic themes of the master Bakerman (My most sincere admiration crack!!) I started to create mine with my knowledge.

I put a video of my first creation, far cry primal ... I have mixed images and videos with the program Adobe Flash creating a swf and added the 7th theme of the original soundtrack of the game.

If you like and interest this and more videos that I will do in the future tell me and I will upload them...

Sorry if I break some rules of the forum, my English is very basic ...

• Like 10

6 hours ago, sanicsip said:

Hi guys!

Sorry for my poor level of English, I am a boy from barcelona who has made more than 500 themes for Hyperspin and inspired by the cinemamatic themes of the master Bakerman (My most sincere admiration crack!!) I started to create mine with my knowledge.

I put a video of my first creation, far cry primal ... I have mixed images and videos with the program Adobe Flash creating a swf and added the 7th theme of the original soundtrack of the game.

If you like and interest this and more videos that I will do in the future tell me and I will upload them...

Sorry if I break some rules of the forum, my English is very basic ...

"That" is absolutely beautiful. In fact, it looks like you're gonna end up showing me some things...

Your images look flawless. Did you cut them out using the pen tool? If so, very good. Wonderful practice to master.

You got me excited big time. Thanks for that.

If I may, can I make a couple suggestions?

Start with the fade in logo as your intro and get rid of the little copyright logo (very tacky in my opinion)

Savc8pu.png

Then, transition all of your characters... with this scene...

RPXlpZ6.png

That will help to minimize your intro.

All in all, your theme isn't just good.... It's close to mastery. Wonderful job.

• Like 3

On 13/1/2017 at 9:39 PM, eatkinola said:

Welcome, sanicsip. From my perspective, there's always interest here. I encourage you to look around and see some of the video themes peeps like @Nyny77, @BakerMan, @viking, @skainlurmis, and @vice350z are working on. Sorry if I missed anyone, there are a lot of talented contributors in these forums. Got any retro vids like SNES, Atari, etc?

thanks for your comments, eatnikola! The users you comment on are real gurus! I will do my best but I do not think I will reach that level of excellence!!

On 14/1/2017 at 4:30 AM, BakerMan said:

"That" is absolutely beautiful. In fact, it looks like you're gonna end up showing me some things...

Your images look flawless. Did you cut them out using the pen tool? If so, very good. Wonderful practice to master.

You got me excited big time. Thanks for that.

If I may, can I make a couple suggestions?

Start with the fade in logo as your intro and get rid of the little copyright logo (very tacky in my opinion)

Savc8pu.png

Then, transition all of your characters... with this scene...

RPXlpZ6.png

That will help to minimize your intro.

All in all, your theme isn't just good.... It's close to mastery. Wonderful job.

Thanks for the suggestion, I apply them as soon as I have time! 

Regards guys!!!

Hello again guys!
I put a couple of videothemes that I am working together with Far Cry Primal.
I have to do the snap video of Doom, adjust the audio and more, but bombjack I give it for good (totally inspired in amazing ghouls and ghost bakerman theme :x), can someone explain how to upload it? Is possible or I can put the link or how it works?:S

Best regards!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RetroHumanoid said:

That Doom theme is breathtaking sir....even without the video preview added. Well done,and looking forward to seeing more from you!

------------------------------------
YouTube,FaceBook,Twitter@RetroHumanoid

Thank you RetroHumanoid! 

I hope to have it ready for the weekend....While I put a sketch of my first videotheme for supernintendo......The Legend of the Mystical Ninja!:x:x

The_Legend_of_the_Mystical_Ninja.png

• Like 2

By the way, I forgot to put the Chrono Trigger developer logo in the Snes Videothemes Pack #1, I will try to update it soon !.
I will also update the video of Far Cry Primal following the pattern of the videos I just uploaded (xbox command, etc ...).

Best regards!

Edited by sanicsip

Awesome job as usual @sanicsip :D

i'm glad to see someone giving modern games some love! Are you planning on making a theme for Overwatch and Battlefield 1?

Also if you don't mind taking requests one of my favourite games that I grew up playing were Captain Tsubasa series on NES and SNES and Tecmo Cup on Sega Genesis but sadly I haven't found any video themes for these games yet... Maybe you can consider some of them in your future plan?

Captain Tsubasa II: Super striker (NES)

Captain Tsubasa III (SNES)

Tecmo Cup (Sega Genesis)

• Like 1