LaunchBox Community Forums

Pinball FX2 ingame videos + icons

wize

I have created a pack of images/videos for Pinball FX2 that are built on Dracos images and also added videos for most of the flippers (except Football) . 

Which now is 2+ Gb. Does anyone else wants it, or what would be good idea to do with it?

original thread here : 

• Like 3

On 1/18/2017 at 7:14 AM, wize said:

I have created a pack of images/videos for Pinball FX2 that are built on Dracos images and also added videos for most of the flippers (except Football) . 

Which now is 2+ Gb. Does anyone else wants it, or what would be good idea to do with it?

Great work! I would certainly be willing to check it out, how can I obtain the 2GB pack?

Edited by TurtlePowerDude

Not sure. Either I get someone to approve it att Emumovies or I make an torrent out of it. It would be good if it was downloadable through the Launchbox app since thats the one Im  using..

Seems that Pinball FX2 is to new to be a platform inside Launchbox (please correct me here) =)

Do you have google drive? I usually just upload a large zip file or something and give people a link. I'm already a premium member of Emumovies, and I already have access to all their content, so it would be fine to share with members only I would think.

I believe you can make your own platforms inside of Launchbox, but I haven't dabbled in it yet. There may be a video that explains it on their Youtube channel (not sure)?

Created a folder @emumovies > upload here > videosnap submissions > _not approved > wize > Pinball FX2
All the images are in a zipfile called Pinball FX2 images

and I left all the videos unzipped, since there is a lot of redundant videos if you dont have all the games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TurtlePowerDude said:

WOW! Great upload. I just downloaded everything, very excited to get this all set up soon. I have all the games so I will just need to match everything up manually. 

Thank you!!!

My hope is that you dont have to change anything and the names will fit the naming convention of your files. Same with the images.

Let me know of the result =)