LaunchBox Community Forums

Resuming ROM Imports

catch22

36 views and no one has an answer to this simple question. The developers would answer it pretty quickly I'm a developer myself. Can someone who has a better contact mechanism that this forum just ask them and reply here? I paid 50 dollars for the premium version of this product I would expect a slightly better forum for issues.If one exists could someone let me know?

Cheers

B

If some of your roms were already imported then you can go to tools/scan for added roms and it will just pick up roms that failed to import because of the power loss. If none were imported at all then you will obviously need to import again. If you are worried about duplicates downloading then you can go to your lunchbox/images folder and delete the folder for that platform, it will be recreated when you start a import.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2017 at 0:09 PM, neil9000 said:

If some of your roms were already imported then you can go to tools/scan for added roms and it will just pick up roms that failed to import because of the power loss. If none were imported at all then you will obviously need to import again. If you are worried about duplicates downloading then you can go to your lunchbox/images folder and delete the folder for that platform, it will be recreated when you start a import.

I had to delete folder and reimport everything. Thanks  for the answer.