LaunchBox Community Forums

Manage Related Media

moudrost

Is there a way to delete or hide images from within the LaunchBox interface?  There are times I run across an images that was downloaded which is wrong.  For example Castlevania: The New Generation is displaying a picture of the Enterprise from I guess the Star Trek the Next Generation.  Not in front of that computer but I believe its part of the fan art.  Would be nice to just delete it.  Am I missing something?

• 2 weeks later...

Select the game in question - then edit.

In the lower right you will see the images section where you can scroll through the images associated with the game in question and scan for media.

If you right click on any image in that box you will be given the option to add an image, change what type of image it is (say from box front to box back), view the image, save the image as, and finally remove an image.

Hope this helps. 

Maozem

• Like 1