LaunchBox Community Forums

Request New Sort Options for Big Box

Nigel

Been Beta testing the new play lists and I've noted a couple of things there is just so many platforms now that it would be awesome if we could apply the same sort we can in Launchbox with all the arcade / consoles/ handhelds, and computers grouped together. Also I now have so many platforms it takes much longer to load now and there is a noticeable long delay when switching between platforms. I don't know if it would help, but maybe if I could hide some that I never play but none the less do not want to delete, so they do not show up in Big Box, but do in Launchbox.

• Like 1

You can hide your games, if you right click -> edit a game, on the right in the middle are check boxes, and one of them is hide. LaunchBox automatically hiding games would most likely not go over very well. In terms of feature requests, they sound great, so please feel free to click on Issues/Requests at the top to create a ticket for your requests. That's the best place to put them. Make sure to do 1 request per ticket though, and don't forget to vote on them!

Otherwise, for performance, there are some things that you can do to help out. If you have enough RAM, turning your RAM cache up to 4GB will help (in the options menu). Otherwise, try and follow this guide we put together and some of it might help you out.