LaunchBox Community Forums

Game Details are Not Scrolling

polybius22

Hello,
I love Big Box. However, I have always had an issue with my game details. Much of the information is too verbose to fit, causing ellipses in the bottom right corner. I noted that a ticket was created for this long ago, with high priority (https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/288/allow-scrolling-big-box-notes-text ), and that the issue was said to have been resolved. An option was added under game details in Big Box, to "Scroll Details," and I've always kept it checked hoping it would eventually start working for me.  Alas...

I went back into big box and, ahem, scrolled through all of the different views. Not a single one of them remedied the issue. I am using the Metallic theme, which possibly disables a portion of the views. Can anyone confirm that they do in fact scroll under certain conditions? Is it possible to reopen a ticket considering this is still an issue?