LaunchBox Community Forums

Gamecube Style Startup Video For Bigbox

Kryptic

Gamecube Style Startup Video For Bigbox

View File

I wanted to see if I could create a startup video in the same style as the Nintendo GameCube intro and here's what I came up with. It's 60 seconds long, but the main animation is only around 6 seconds, which makes the rest of the animation a loading screen.

I also made another version of this startup with a remixed GameCube intro song so depending on your preference you might want this one or the remixed one. I don't want to spam the forum with essentially the same video so I included the link to the second version of this startup in the description box of this video if you want to see it.

Edit: Added a 4:3 aspect ratio version.

Edited by Kryptic
  • Like 9

Yeah, I also hate when startup videos repeat so I decided that after the Gamecube intro ended I would add a loading screen. This essentially allows bigbox to cut off the video at any time past 6 seconds without making the video seem like it was randomly shut off, regardless of load time.

• Like 2

On 22/03/2017 at 5:06 PM, Kryptic said:

Yeah, I also hate when startup videos repeat so I decided that after the Gamecube intro ended I would add a loading screen. This essentially allows bigbox to cut off the video at any time past 6 seconds without making the video seem like it was randomly shut off, regardless of load time.

Nonetheless, another good startup video! The purple cube doesnt sound accurate but at least you tried.

8.5/10

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...