LaunchBox Community Forums

Project 64/Mupen 64 with Steam Link

sneako

Hi. Apologies if this question has been answered before. I am very new to Launch box /Big box and I must say it is excellent (previously set up Hyperspin which was great but a lot of work !) It has been so simple to get set up however, I was wondering if anyone had come across this issue. I can play all my systems through Big box launched via Steam big picture including project 64, however, through the Steam Link project 64 will not work - I believe it is something to do with the graphics plugin. Has anyone encountered this before? Are there graphics plugins out there that will work through the Steam link? I have also tried Mupen64 and encountered the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated as, at the moment, my collection feels incomplete! (N64 was an important system for me personally)

Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to this (and my other) post, it is very much appreciated. I was going to try RetroArch - I will give that a go and see what kind of results I can get! I will look into EmuMovies premium as well - Many thanks.