LaunchBox Community Forums

City Hunter Themed Platform Marquees

Hank7_98

City Hunter Themed Platform Marquees

View File

This is a large file.  I tried to compress it as much as possible.  I re-worked a lot of originals once I had a better understanding of layout/capabilities.  I am using Microsoft Publisher, so I'm limited to some extent but on a widescreen display these look good with the City Hunter Theme.

These images go in your Platform/Playlist Banner Images Folder.  They will display on your second screen.  They are done in 1080 resolution.

I am not affiliated with the guys who created the amazing City Hunter theme in any way.  I just saw a niche in an area where a lot of work hadn't been done yet and I needed a way to keep my controls straight across all of the platforms so I created these for my own use.  I posted them on here for everyone to use if they wish.  It's my small way of giving back to the great community of people who have done so much to help me get my cabinet up and looking great.

If you have any questions, or want any others worked up feel free to contact me directly.