LaunchBox Community Forums

Only one database is pulled during bulk media download

throwitup

So this has so far happened with two systems that I've added through LaunchBox recently, which is Dreamcast and Wii.

I'll add in all my ROMs through the import tool, choose which art I want downloaded through LB's database and EmuMovies, and hit Finish. But after they're all imported I see that a lot of the media that EmuMovies has for the game hasn't been downloaded. I have to manually right click and edit the game and choose download media and go into to the EmuMovies tab and check everything off and hit download.

I saw this first happen for a game that didn't have a cover logo after import while all the other ones around it did. LB's database didn't have a cover logo but EmuMovies did but it wasn't downloaded.

My login credentials are fine as I can download it manually afterwards but having to go through every game is way too tedious. The same thing happens vice versa too. If I check the box that says prioritize Emu, nothing from LB's database is downloaded.

Im not in any beta releases either, of that helps diagnose this.

Are getting absolutely nothing from EmuMovies or only some games? There are some naming inconsistencies between the two sources and not everything from EmuMovies is always found on bulk import due to the names not matching.