LaunchBox Community Forums

Zinc stopped working

johnnyskullhead

• 2 years later...
On 5/15/2017 at 6:16 PM, spycat said:

The OpenGL and D3D renderers 1.2 plugin (d3d-ogl12.zip) is on the Emulator Zone.

Download and unzip the renderers plugin.
Inside this is a file called renderer.cfg and 2 folders with D3D and OpenGL versions of the Zinc renderer. These have the same filename but are different.
Decide which version of the renderer.znc file you want to use and copy it into the root of your Zinc emulator folder.
Copy the renderer.cfg file into the root of your Zinc emulator folder. Overwrite the existing file when asked.

Hello, I have an issue when running.

When I initially install Zinc 1.1 I set it up on the desktop to test it. I managed to get everything working great and decided to move the folder to another hard disk.

Now that I've move the folder it doesn't work and states that the renderer config file is not found ( its there ). I even redownloaded the whole zip file again and installed it to that drive just to make sure the config file had no reference to the original setup location. Nothing runs now except the Gui.

config.JPG.7ce1cf3c58dfbaf90b8bc169a1397206.JPGThanks