LaunchBox Community Forums

Issue with custom platform image

d8thstar

Hi all, 

i think ink this is a bug, I am running the newest beta but this goes back to the last beta at least...

I created some custom images for a few platforms and put them in the platform "clear" folder and in big box I refresh all images (refresh platform wheel images doesn't work for me).

after the refresh of all images, some of them appear, some do not.  Weird thing is, if I refresh images again, some of the non showers now show up while some that were showing no longer show.

does that make sense?

For the games that aren't showing up, can you edit the game in LaunchBox and check the images? By Clear, I assume you mean Clear Logo's. If you don't see the image when you edit a game in the Clear Logo category, make sure the images are named exactly like the rom or the game name in LaunchBox. Either should work.

Should have been more clear, not the games logo, the platform logo.  So, I do one refresh and my custom "sega Saturn" logo shows.  I do another refresh, it disappears.

EDIT:  all good, I had renamed the original image as "original" and the new image in there with the correct name.  Removing the original image solved the problem.

Edited by d8thstar