LaunchBox Community Forums

Bored of... meta... cover... video snap...

jayjay

Dont know if I will get any replies but my lack of imagination has driven me to ask anyway...

What features have LB users added that arnt part of LB?

What apps have users added to LB that you think complement LB?

Any AHK scripts that do "wonderful" things?

etc etc...

I was thinking of adding rocketlauncher for the bezels and pause etc. Maybe a direct link to youtube (using kiosk mode) in an apps category. Maybe google earth. I dont need netflix or nowtv as I will install kodi at some point or import my video collection into LB.

I have recently upgraded to win10 so using AHK and the in built DVR I have mapped screenshot, record that, start and stop recording to x360 controller. Press select + B = records the last minute gameplay etc. I have only done retroarch so far but it should work for most things.

So yeah, what cool things have you added to LB that I can nick?

If "show additional apps" is enabled. I can run the app through BB without starting the game.

ConvertXtoDVD did have command line I dont know if it still does but maybe...

I could create a video category and in the menu have an additional app that can burn the video file to dvd. I would prob never burn a dvd but its another gimmick to have... or copy to usb, that I might use.

Edited by jayjay

Iv given BB a dashboard.

Home button on 360 controller opens and closes windows 10 menu, xpadder to control cursor with controller, press start to resume game. Start + select force closes game.

The screen recording software I used was a bit off. The game is of to the side, some delayed playback and black screen between 1.35 and 1.53, I was actually in game looking at a half naked guy.

All done with AHK. would be much better and cleaner as a pluggin. Its such a ball ache. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-hckiy_PWk&feature=youtu.be

Anyone recommend a decent music app, with covers etc?

Edited by jayjay