LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox Steam Import Issue

Kescarte_DeJudica

Hello,

I recently re-downloaded launchbox to my computer (had to reinstall Windows 10) and I've been trying to add my Steam Library. However, there seems to be a connection issue with it. 

It says: "An error occurred while attempting to download updated metadata from the LaunchBox Games Database. The import process will continue, but will be using outdated metadata. The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request."

It also says: "An error occurred while attempting to search Wikipedia for ROM file:

Then, it lists all of the images it could not download from the launchbox image site, each one with the remote server error: "(404) Not Found."

Out of all 275 Steam games, it displayed the cover image for 13 of them, and then the cover image and background picture only.

In Big Box, some of the games detailed information displayed properly to the right side, and some did not, regardless of whether or not the cover art was there.

Any idea what might be causing this? If it helps, I am using Private Internet Access VPN, but the errors occurred whether I was running the VPN or not.

Thanks for your help!

Capture.PNG