LaunchBox Community Forums

ScummVM missing games workaround?

Evil_Orko

I'm going through my ScummVM collection now and adding in the games I like the most, but notice a few of them are missing from the drop-down list.  So far (randomly) Orion Burger, Police Quest 4, and Police Quest SWAT are all missing from the list.  I'm sure the last Leisure Suit Larry game is missing also, since it's in the newest SVN.  Is there any way to make the ScummVM gamelist editable by the community or end-user?  It would take the pressure off of Jason to keep it up-to-date as much, and keep us from getting stuck.  Honestly - the ScummVM, DOSBox, and Windows game imports all need an overhaul, IMO.  They are really the only sections of Launchbox that frustrate me.  

EDIT - I found that I can launch it as an application and use the short name as an argument as long as I have it set up in the launcher.  It seems to be OK, but it's a heck of a workaround...

Edited by Evil_Orko