LaunchBox Community Forums

Use AHK with Cemu

The Papaw

Hi All:
I am new to BB and never used AHK. I am using a Steam Link and BB in the living room on the big screen, and of course the PC is another room. I am wanting to do a ahk script to press a combo of 360 buttons while in the Cemu emulator that will send a <CTRL><ALT><F>.

I have tried attaching a Rii mini keyboard to the Steam Link, but for some reason, it will not send the <CTRL><ALT><F> to the pc (I think it has to do with the steam overlays???) . Certain games in Cemu you need to trigger the <CTRL><ALT><F> for better performance, so for now, I have to start the game, go to the other room and hit <CTRL><ALT><F> on the keyboard, then back to the game.  Any ideas, suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Also, can you combine 2 functions in a single script, for example, do the above and yet also add the closing portion to it?

Thanks