LaunchBox Community Forums

help with ppsspp, PLEASE!

MrB

i can't figure out how to get the ppsspp emulator work with launch box.

i did what i normally do with the other how-to's

installed ppsspp, put it the right folder with emulator folder and when i open launch box and go to tools-> manage emulator->add, and don't see the ppsspp anywhere so im stuck and can't figure out what is going wrong.

help luanchbox.png

1 minute ago, MrB said:

i believe  that worked, and thank you!

No probs, just bare that in mind for the future, you can use absolutely any emulator you want. However if its not in that dropdown list then Launchbox wont know what system the emulator actually emulates, so you just need to go to that tab and type it in, and what you type there should match exactly what you have called the system in Launchbox, otherwise again it wont know what system to use it for if you system is named differently.

oh ok ill have to try and remember that next time. and when i got the $50 bigbox, i thought things will be little more ease with the user-friendly.

this is a whole new thing to be because i build computer but this new community of emulator games is whole different level for me lol.

one issue more, all my N64 games are not running... i just this keep this message when i try to run the game. it was working two weeks ago when the last time i got on computer.

N64 issue.png

2 minutes ago, MrB said:

oh ok ill have to try and remember that next time. and when i got the $50 bigbox, i thought things will be little more ease with the user-friendly.

this is a whole new thing to be because i build computer but this new community of emulator games is whole different level for me lol.

one issue more, all my N64 games are not running... i just this keep this message when i try to run the game. it was working two weeks ago when the last time i got on computer.

N64 issue.png

That is saying that it cant find the emulator, go to tools/manage emulators  and make sure the path is correct, also make sure you have Nintendo 64 in the associated platform tab and that it is spelt correctly and the same as it is in the sidebar of Launchbox.