LaunchBox Community Forums

PC Online Platforms Game Box Covers

JPGIII

PC Online Platforms Game Box Covers

View File

2D front cover boxes for PC games installed from various online distribution platforms.

It was driving me crazy when scrolling through Bigbox and seeing box art of various size shapes and quality. So I went ahead and make uniform covers for all the PC games I currently have installed (plus a handful of extras).  Hopefully they will be useful for others as well.

I made all of these with my latest version of the PC Box Cover Maker photoshop file linked below (it also has additional artwork I'm not using here). The boxes all use the best cover art I could find. I tried to avoid when possible any additional labels on artwork such as "PC/DVD-rom" (the bane of my existence with these), ratings and restrictions. I also did everything I could to avoid non-uniform scaling of the images when positioning for cropping to keep them as good looking as possible. Each cover is setup with a banner representing the platform across the top and in a transparent "DVD case" as I found for my Bigbox setup that is what looked best. 

As this is a living room PC most of the artwork is for games that I have set up to be used with a controller so some genres such as strategy, adventure, management, and other mouse driven games is a bit lacking. Steam and GoG.com are the primary platforms I use so most of the files are in those formats (sorry Uplay). I've included a BoxLists.zip that includes a text list for each of the platforms so you can check that out before downloading any of the larger files to see if it would work for you.

Current counts for each file are:

• Gog - 177
  • Origin - 25
  • Steam - 637
  • Uplay - 3
  • Xbox Play Anywhere - 16