LaunchBox Community Forums

Final Burn Netplay issue

kiddanplay

Hey everyone. Me and my step brother have been working on netplay within RA and have got everything up and running including Final Burn. One issue that we have noticed though. With Sega, NES, SNES we are able to be in the launchbox menu and start the netplay session we are also able to go into Bigbox and begin the netplay sessions as well. We have ran into an issue with Final Burn. For some reason my step brother can not host a game through launchbox or big box but if he goes directly through Retroarch it will allow him to begin a netplay session. currently as a work around we are having him start the session and then while im in LB or BB i can join him with no problem... Is there some setting we are missing or is this a known issue with the final burn core not being able to host directly in LB or BB? 

Edited by kiddanplay