LaunchBox Community Forums

'Final Burn Alpha' platform will now update metadata

Typhon

I created an alternate arcade platform to run Final Burn Alpha as an emulator, since it uses a different ROMset from my main MAME platform. LaunchBox only imported about half of the games properly, the rest of them just had their filenames as titles. I have a script that a friend made me that I was able to use to update all of the titles properly, so all of the titles are correct. The problem is, the 'Download Metadata an Media Wizard' isn't updating anything. I chose the option to replace metadata and media for all of the games, and LaunchBox seems to not even try to attach a database entry to the newly updated titles.

I can easily pull up almost any of the affected games, and click on 'search for metadata,' and an arcade entry appears at the top of the list. I don't understand what the problem is here.

There's 850 games total with no data. If I manually do one game every 20 seconds, that's 4 hours of work. I'd rather not do this manually. Please help.

Edit: I solved this not 1 minute after posting haha.

Right click on the platform 'FInal Burn Alpha,' edit, Scrape As 'Arcade.'

Edited by Typhon