LaunchBox Community Forums

Fairchild Channel F Emulation Troubles

Styphelus

I got Fairchild Channel F working with Mame. Half the the games don't seem to work. However, those that do work are displaying some really weird scan lines. I've looked at several tutorials and followed every step but no luck. Does anyone have this same issue? I can't seem able to get rid of those lines. I don't have HSLS enabled in mame or anything like that.20180503210557.thumb.jpg.1c5ed54a04bc6898f11f7ba0cd401059.jpg

Never mind. I'm dumb. It was one of the slider option that had to be changed from inside mame itself. Now that that is solved, only a few games actually work. Has anyone had any success with this system? Controls seem to be an issue as well.

• 2 years later...

I know you posted this a couple years ago but I'm going through and finding some of the same problems. Have you found an answer to it? I have noticed that all the games will work on a standalone mess. However the screen is not that clear is clearer on retroarch but retroarch won't play all the games.