LaunchBox Community Forums

Media Not Showing?

onebadveggie

First, I'll say that it had been a little bit since I'd booted up Launchbox for tinkering purposes. Maybe since around 7.0?

Anyway, I let it update, started it up, and for some reason all my media is missing except for Atari 2600. Now, the media is all there saved where it should be. I do keep my media in a separate spot than the default. "X:\Launchbox\Media\Images\Artwork 3" is where I keep my box art, for example (Mostly to keep my personal art collection separate from the downloaded media from the DB). I checked through the options for each system, and everything is still pointed where they should be. And if I manually go in game by game and add them it shows up. It just won't refresh and add ALL the artwork back. Mind you I only have Box, Wheel, and Videos for each game separated. I uploaded a couple pics to help explain my point. In pic 1 you can see that I have the box art set to where it should be. In pic 2 it's just showing that the art is in fact in the folder I have Launchbox looking for. And pic 3 is just to show that I have Atari 2600 with the same settings and it is showing the art as it should.LBIssue1.thumb.jpg.0e48d6b0c56b1428c8bd11d39b797035.jpgLBIssue2.thumb.jpg.608c160acbcdf69be34d420e49dfd653.jpgLBIssue3.thumb.jpg.bf084a18e34fafeb82b3b8a826392a0a.jpg