LaunchBox Community Forums

Dumb folder to ryujinx

Exequiel3k

Hey,

so im trying to automate the launch of switch games to ryujinx.

as far as am aware, theres no way to “dump” a folder to ryujinx via the regular launchbox mechanism.

I figured i could get around this with a .bat file. That said, I’ve searched without success, so I’ll give it a try here.

How would you script to “grab a whole folder and dump it to .exe file” (by dumping it the .exe file it will launch ryujinx automatically). 

--

Note: I've tried "move [folder directory] [folder/ryujinx.exe]" but it corrupts the app and I have to reinstall it -_- 

Edited by Exequiel3k
spec

• 1 year later...

I'm no expert when it comes to bat files but I was able to launch a switch game using the following:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@echo off

call "Location of ryujinx.exe" "Location of xci/nsp etc."

exit 0

so it would look something like this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@echo off

call "E:\LaunchBox\Emulators\Ryujinx Custom Build\publish\Ryujinx.exe" "E:\LaunchBox\Games\Nintendo Switch\Animal Crossing New Horizons (USA).xci"

exit 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the game launches but you have to manually put the emulator into fullscreen and exiting the emulator can cause the program to become unresponsive as I'm using launchbox in combination with rocketlauncher. 

Its a start I guess..... ?