LaunchBox Community Forums

A method to close all programs that BB opened after closing BB

Chadmando

Hello, I am currently refining my PC autohotkey scripts to try and eliminate any issues to be more of a foolproof setup, for guests and my young son. I have an autohotkey script running in the background 24/7 on my PC. I used the Xbox one center button to open and close emulators, and also to launch bigbox itself.

There is one issue that presents itself sometimes where a emulator/game gets stuck open after closing Bigbox, is there a script I can use to detect all the windows/ games opened by BB, and if they exist force them to end task when BB is closed? If tried using the Close, process, {{{StartupEXE}}}, and tried to use variations of that, but I have no idea what "startupEXE" ? is this a windows title? Executable name? I have troubles using it in any other scripts. Thanks for the help!