LaunchBox Community Forums

Unified Games for Windows 2D Box Art (100+) Includes Template

Arcanthur

Unified Games for Windows 2D Box Art (100+) Includes Template

View File

Sharing my Games for Windows box art that I started about a year ago, as whats currently out there varies greatly in size and quality.  Including a template so users can make their own.

Explanation of cover design:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I love your template! I have a question though. Do you have an updated version with drop shadow for the header, such as in this image?

d920d856-9080-44a6-9278-1c87dc516dc3.png

See the drop down shadow on the text "Games for Windows" and "digital DOWNLOAD"? I've been making custom box art with your current template provided in the download, however I just haven't been able to make the opacity of the header look right without the drop down shadow. I've been using GIMP which is complicated itself, things may be easier if I had Photoshop, however, I don't want to pay Adobe a subscription to use it.
I would really be thankful if you had an updated version of your template that has the drop down shadow.

Edited by Nikorasu081