LaunchBox Community Forums

windows 7 no working xbox 360 emulator

weechasha

have legit xbox 360 games (and an xbox got wiped out by a virus long ago) but so far there is no xbox emulator for windows 7  ...and i have tried with no success to get a 360 controller to work on any game ...it will light up etc but never work.......and i will never use cortana

Edited by weechasha

Not sure I follow what you are asking here. You might want to look into the Xenia emulator which will run in Win7 and Win10. If your Xbox 360 is wired, plugging it in via usb should autopull the drivers needed for Win7, if not run a windows update and see if it can find the drivers. If you are using wireless you will need an OEM adapter for the PC which also needs it own drivers, in Win10 it will auto pull. Cortana would not be related to anything you mentioned. Curious, how does one get a virus on a 360?