LaunchBox Community Forums

Browsing my customs lists

Guille86

Hi,

I have a few customs lists like "completed games" or "using save states" etc to which I add games to. Do you know how can I browse those lists? I can't find the way to browse them so I can see which games I've added or to remove some games etc. I can add a game to the list very easily, by right-clicking and adding the game to the list, but I can't browse the list.

Thank you for your time. Best regards.

Not quite sure if this is what you're looking for maybe it is and/or will assist. In Launchbox, if you right-click the playlist you can select edit.  From there you can click on the Games tab and see all the games that are part of that playlist.  You can them click on any on the list and select the delete button, or press the del key on the keyboard if you want to remove any from the list.

Also, not sure if this works with a playlist or not as I don't currently use any so I can't test it, but if you select the playlist on the left sidebar, then click on tools you might have an option called Audit (and then whatever the playsist is called).  If that works, that will also bring up a list of all the games, from which you can sort, delete, etc. said playlist... again not sure if that Audit option works for playlists or just for platforms though.