LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox Full Rom Set Import and Rocketlauncher Fade Screens

xoran

I've tied searching my way out of this to no avail.

I'm using MAME .193 and have the complete rom set imported. As those of you who have used the feature, know that the Region prioritization is rather inconsistent between what you select and the rom name. As an example adding a 'u' to the end of the rom name for the North American release.

I'm not sure, but I feel this feature is related to the RocketLauncher Fade Screens not being able to display the wheel art of ALL the games I'm loading, even AFTER I've changed the default rom to load in the Additional Apps tab on the Edit Game screen.  It seems to work for some but not all.  As an example, it shows the wheel art for 2020 Baseball, but not for 3 Count Bout, oddly enough 3countb.zip was the default rom LB chose anyway...

I see others have encountered this issue, but it still isn't clear to me how they resolved it. Any help here or pointers on what to look at would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by xoran