LaunchBox Community Forums

Error when attempting to import Steam games using Tools > Import > Steam Games

zorkiii

I just attempted importing a Steam Game using Tools > Import > Steam Games, when it gets past the portion to download images and such I receive:

987470927_lberrorsteam.thumb.PNG.eeee6890e522e7f275eb4dc54dd6218a.PNGI added a few new games just a week or so ago and there weren't any issues. My account is public, and have an API key entered. I'm able to log in and access Steam just fine through the Windows app and the website, and the games play through the Steam Windows application. Just can't import anything into Launchbox, any ideas?

I have another PC with Launchbox on it and was able to import Steam games just fine with that one using the same account. So there is some issue that is local to my main game PC it seems. I checked my firewall settings and all the Steam entries are set to allow traffic through. I also uninstalled and reinstalled Steam, this did not help to resolve. Also downgraded from v9.3 beta 1 to 9.2 standard, and still have the same issue with Steam games.

Hoping someone might have some additional ideas of something to check or troubleshoot.

Edited by zorkiii