LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with clrmamepro (rebuilding)

EVH

Hi guys,

I have a full MAME 0.205 split set (all ROMs, all CHDs and all samples). When I try to rebuild the set as non-merged, I get around 14 errors (shown below).

Now, I realised that these errors related to samples, so I had a look in the samples folder and found that I have all the parent samples e.g fantasy.zip but I’m missing the folders listed in the scan window  

In searching for an answer, I came across some older samples online for the errors associated with the NES cart stuff, which basically just involved adding blank directories that related to the missing folders. In my instance, “nes_bandai_pt554” etc  

Can anyone give me some guidance? In the case of the missing “fantasy_sound” folder, do I just need to create a blank directory named fantasy_sound in the root sample folder given that I have the correct parent folder? This feels like I’m just cheating the scanner....

I should point out that I get no errors if I keep my set as a split set, but I really want to change to non-merged so I can run the All Killer list.

All help appreciated  

15q50z5.png

Edited by EVH