LaunchBox Community Forums

Change controller number in RA?

Grunger73

Hi All,

I just got my paid version of Launchbox up and running. I really do feel like a total noob because I have no idea how to change my Xbox One controller to player one. Right now my keyboard is occupying player one so the Xbox has defaulted to P2. 

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Go into RA, go to Settings (cog icon). Scroll down to Input User 2 Binds and click/enter.  Look at User 2 Device Index, likely you have it set for your XBOX Controller 1.  Toggle to disabled.  Then go back up to User 1 Binds and do make User 1 Device Index you controller.  Save your configuration and should be fixed.

1 hour ago, sundogak said:

Go into RA, go to Settings (cog icon). Scroll down to Input User 2 Binds and click/enter.  Look at User 2 Device Index, likely you have it set for your XBOX Controller 1.  Toggle to disabled.  Then go back up to User 1 Binds and do make User 1 Device Index you controller.  Save your configuration and should I be fixed.

Thank you. That worked. I know I tried the exact same thing before but I couldn’t get it to disable. I was hitting the enter button instead of the arrow keys.