LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox and Rocket Launcher

Moleburt

I know I rocket launcher is kind of outdated and not necessary, but I'm trying to have my setup have a very consistent look. All of my systems have a bezel, except PS2, I know I could have PS2 go to 16:9 and just fill the screen and not need a bezel. But I'm able to get a bezel to work with Rocket Launcher, but I don't like the load screen rocket launcher uses. Does anyone know if it is possible to disable the rocket launcher load screen and have to Launch box one still work? Whenever I disable the "Fade In" in rocket launcher it stops using its load screen, but the launchbox one doesn't show up either. Also, the load screen I'm talking about with Launch box is the "Game Startup" screen that was recently added. If I'm able to figure out how to do this I would feel like my setup is basically perfect (at least to me). Or is there any other way to add a bezel to PCSX2?

Thanks,

Nick