LaunchBox Community Forums

Playlists in Launchbox, but nothing in BigBox Playlist view

Amoo

Any ideas what might be happening here.  I did replace the Bigbox data file to try to resolve another issue, but quickly replaced it with the old file.  I did a reinstall of the 9.5 update (was working on a different problem with shortcuts) and I also deleted all my playlists in LaunchBox and recreated them to try to resolve this issue.  Before I did this I at least had 2 playlist Daphne and one other, but since I deleted and recreated all of my playlists in launchbox I get nothing but a grey bar on the right that fades away after a few seconds.

I tried reinstalling 9.5 again to resolve, but nothing.  Any ideas what can be done to resolve this issue?

I rebuilt LaunchBox from another hard drive (from which I had originally created this from, for an arcade machine) and I didn't use any files from the old version that didn't have anything in the Playlist View in BigBox AND I now have Daphne and Naomi again multiple times, but no other playlists that are in LaunchBox.

I am updating metadata and will take a closer look at it to see if it is just the clear logos/videos populating incorrectly or if BigBox is only populating these two Playlists/videos.

EDIT:  Played with it a bit.  I unchecked auto-populate on Daphne and it no longer shows up in playlist view.  Went back in and Checked it again and it still does not show in Playlist View.  Weird.  I also added a different playlist to Platforms and it showed up in platforms in BigBox, but not in Playlists.

I am just going to have to add the playlists I want to Platforms to access them that way.

Edited by Amoo