LaunchBox Community Forums

Search field text size too big

MrSumOne

I have 3 monitors in extend mode on Windows 10, all using 100% scaling. One of the monitors is 1440, but the other two are 1080. I use the 3rd monitor, which is 1080 to do all my BigBox stuff. When using BigBox I try to use the search feature, but the text on the keys and in the search field are too big, it ends up looking like this. Is there a fix for this issue?

On 4/19/2019 at 6:13 PM, Rincewind said:

I don't use multiple monitors so unfortunately I am unable to help. Have you tried viewing it on the other two monitors

Yeah, on my primary monitor which is 1440, it looks fine, but I wanted to use it on my 3rd monitor, which is 1080. If I change the display settings to 1080 then my 1440 screen will change to 1080 mode, which I don't want it to do. Basically I'm asking for a borderless fullscreen mode for BigBox, which would solve the problem, instead of a fullscreen mode, which needs all other monitors to be in the same resolution. Possible?