LaunchBox Community Forums

Looking for a specific banner and background fanart shown for CriticalZoneV2 - Bluebox

Gr8Pretender56

Hey guys,

Just started out with LaunchBox and Big Box, bought my premium subscription and am working now on getting it to look all nice. So while looking through themes I've zeroed in on using CriticalZoneV2 - Bluebox for the actual console selection. I've attached the file but it uses a specific banner (I think that's what it's called, the stylized consoles) and also fanart (I think that's what it is, using the BackgroundFanartOnly version I assume, correct me if I'm wrong). But no matter where I've looked I can't seem to find them, and I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction. I haven't signed up to emumovies yet, so that might be the problem, but even then if you can fill me in on how to get them after I have signed up then I would really appreciate that as well.

Also, while I'm here my PS1 portion doesn't have a logo, it's just white text. Is there somewhere I can go to download a version that will match the default logos, or would signing up to a free membership of emumovies fix that particular issue? Again, I would appreciate any help given.

BigBox.thumb.png.4ea19f93c91babf048b5e3b8f65acaa2.png

1 minute ago, Gr8Pretender56 said:

Hey guys,

Just started out with LaunchBox and Big Box, bought my premium subscription and am working now on getting it to look all nice. So while looking through themes I've zeroed in on using CriticalZoneV2 - Bluebox for the actual console selection. I've attached the file but it uses a specific banner (I think that's what it's called, the stylized consoles) and also fanart (I think that's what it is, using the BackgroundFanartOnly version I assume, correct me if I'm wrong). But no matter where I've looked I can't seem to find them, and I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction. I haven't signed up to emumovies yet, so that might be the problem, but even then if you can fill me in on how to get them after I have signed up then I would really appreciate that as well.

Also, while I'm here my PS1 portion doesn't have a logo, it's just white text. Is there somewhere I can go to download a version that will match the default logos, or would signing up to a free membership of emumovies fix that particular issue? Again, I would appreciate any help given.

BigBox.thumb.png.4ea19f93c91babf048b5e3b8f65acaa2.png

Unfortunately that image pack has been removed from the download section after a request from the creator to do so.

11 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Unfortunately that image pack has been removed from the download section after a request from the creator to do so.

Ah damn, that sucks. What was their name, and was there any given reason for it? Is there anything you could suggest an image that looks roughly similar?

Edited by Gr8Pretender56