LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox has been having issue downloading Platform Videos for me. Progress bar just sits there.

PurpleTentacle

image.thumb.png.8520f60777dfdbd4c22b6021fb07480e.pngScreenshot attached shows what it looks like when I try to download a platform video. If I hit "cancel", the cancel button will get grayed out, but nothing else happens. From there, I just close LaunchBox & relaunch, but none of the Platform Videos will download for me. In the case where there was a video already, the old video just got deleted, although no new video was saved.

Any ideas? I think there was another situation where it would hang like that, but I can't recall what it was (I think it might have had something to do with importing games, I can't remember exactly, though). I am able to download media for the games, though (box art, clear logos, videos, etc...).