LaunchBox Community Forums

Specify disc and clear logo for multi disk games

Samsonspub

I've successfully found disc and clear logo images for games like FF7 the have the disc number indicated so it is easy to pick the right disc in Big Box.  The problem I'm having is assigning the correct images to the correct disc.  Launchbox just seems to randomly select one of the images to apply.  Is there a naming convention I'm supposed to use or some tick box that I'm missing?image.png.7360c885f9e352b9786e5b1d172cc126.png 

In Launchbox you can group all the discs together and set the first disk as your primary choice. That way you only need one clear logo image per game. When you import your roms, check the box that says Combine Roms with matching titles into a single game. If you already imported them, select all the discs, right click and select combine roms.

The logo you showed with all the little discs was made for Hyperspin since Hyperspin did not let you combine roms.

image.png.c6e5e5cdc36461b23c7245b1f062eacc.png