LaunchBox Community Forums

Getting an error when i close Dolphin emulator from BigBox...

mosestyle

Hi guys!

After i've been trying SEVERAL different Dolphin emulator version, i finally found one, that works great and doesn't stutter or lag at all when playing games... Even the latest version was really slow, so i had to get an older version.

Anyway i have enabled Bigbox and launchbox Automation feature, which works great for all games!

However whenever i close down Dolphin Emulator when i'm for instance playing Mario kart Double Dash, i always get an error called "wxWidgets Debug Alert"... After that i'm stuck and can't return to BigBox anymore. All i get is a black screen.

I do know that it's not BigBox fault, but have any of you guys occured this before, and is there a way to "disable" this popup? I have unchecked "Panic Handlers" in config -> interface, but the problem still occurs.

Here is a picture of the error i get:

EDIT: At the bottom of the error, it says: "You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings". I have done that, but i still get the error... :/

dolphin.png

Edited by mosestyle