LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box Game Exit Issues.

thegreatiandi

As of late, when i attempt to exit a game in BB on my Arcade, it will either not exit at all, or it will exit and then freeze on the exit screen ( leaving me on the rom launch screen ( with Play, Favorite, Etc ).

I have gone in a few times and made sure that i have controller automation on and two buttons selected to close out of a game. I back out of BB and launch a game...and it works...sometimes.

JPEG_20190902_113847.jpg?width=1083&height=610 

At one point it gave me this error code and im not sure why...

unknown.png

I had the issue with my arcade roms not exiting as well and i went into MAME and made sure the exit button on my control panel was the configured to the exit feature. That was easy enough...but now MAME is the only thing that will exit in BB properly. All consoles will decide when they will and when they wont.

As you can see by the error log...im still running 9.0. Everything has been fine for a year with my arcade setup, so i had no real reason to update. Also, i hadn't seen anything in the change logs that seemed to do much for BB.

Any help here would be great as BB is the reason i have the program to begin with.

Thanks ahead of time guys!