LaunchBox Community Forums

Parental control, movie scraper

bynkan

It would be great if could make a "sort easly" and create a Children group in both BigBox and LaunchBox. So our children only get the games that is suitable for children view-able all other should not be seen at all. And also it would block so that they do not have access to advanced settings or similar, only have access to no. players, start, paus, stop and pick games. I am setting up a system with target to let children play but I also want games but not all I play are good for them (I love horror games) and to have a "login" at start similar Netflix would be great and easy and then to the profiles be able to set a password or not. that way we can have password to adult account. The password should be possible to use arcade setup to type in password (keykombination)

Also I would love to be able to scrape movies, there is a plug-in to Launchbox, but it stopped working, something similar but instead movie by movie be able to scrape just the same way we scrape our games (love that function)

Well thats my thoughts...