LaunchBox Community Forums

Error about not being able to download a video file during import

Michael Capone

Hi everyone.  Still kind of new to LB so this may be a common issue, but when I imported my collection of Super Nintendo roms in to LB Premium I received this error:

Could not download image https://www.launchbox-app.com/Handlers/GameVideosDownload.ashx?t=4c1c1eed-e7bf-49b5-a398-c7126263857e&p=Super+Nintendo+Entertainment+System\EarthBound+(USA).mp4 for EarthBound: RushDownloader failed to download file.

I imported many games and this only happened to a few of them.  It seems the message means that either an image of video file for the game EarthBound could not be downloaded.  However, if I look in my local folders I can find all of the images and video files related to EarthBound.  Am I interpreting the error message incorrectly?  Or perhaps it was able to pick up the image and video files for the game from a different source (I also have it check emumovies.com when I import games).