LaunchBox Community Forums

Background Videos

Clinto69

Im very new to this so please forgive any stupid questions. I have noticed on some YouTube demos of BigBox that rather than static images behind some screens that there is videos of platforms/games running etc. Where are these coming from and how do we get them? Are these available only if you a premium subscriber to emumovies?

Also I installed the BigBox Comix Theme and the top left box is blank. I suspect this is where game video would be playing? So just wondering how to get that working?

Thanks ?

Emumovies is an amazing resource of gaming media & is seamlessly intergrated into launch/bigbox. It is really worth paying for premium membership IMHO. In launchbox settings you enter your login details for emumovies and update media and it will auto download your missing media.