LaunchBox Community Forums

Is there a way to see what the default emulator is for all the games on a platform? (For the purpose of finding games that aren't using the current default)

PurpleTentacle

Whenever I change the settings in the Manage Emulators/Associated Platforms menu for RetroArch, it asks me if I want to make RetroArch the default for a few platforms (GameCube, since I use Version 5.0 of Dolphin for Metroid Prime, for example), but unfortunately, I can't figure out which Sega Genesis game doesn't use RetroArch as the default (or potentially uses a different command line parameter). 

I tried using the audit tool, but unfortunately, that doesn't list what emulator is used. I want to find which Genesis games are using something different (including specific command line parameters, which was something that happened with a Game Com game). I was easily able to find which Game Com game was different by manually editing each game to see the default settings (it was a command line parameter). The Genesis has way too many games for me to do that, so I'm hoping there's an easier way.