LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box Won't recognize my inputs in controller mapping

decibel001

They other day Big Box stopped recognizing my button 1 in controller mapping for selecting. I erased that binding and tried to input it back into Big Box but it will not acknowledge the key stroke. I erased one other binding and the same thing is happening. MAME recognizes my buttons just fine so I know they are being read by the computer. It's weird because I haven't updated or messed with my set up at all recently. I've already tried to restore my BigBox settings but that did not effect the controller mapping. 

My Joystick and buttons still function in Big Box just fine for navigating. It just does not recognize my buttons when I am using the "control mapping" menu. I use zero delay usb encoders. I also noticed that control mapping is not mapping for my keyboard either. Any suggestions/solutions are very appreciated! Thank you.

Edited by decibel001